Tree Removal Services Jacksonville, FL
As beautiful as trees are, there are times when we no longer want them on our property. Sometimes they’re damaged by storms and lose their appeal, while other times they grow diseased and threaten your family’s or employees’ safety. No matter your reasons for seeking professional tree removal in Jacksonville, FL you can always depend on Sanford Tree Service for assistance.
With help from our experienced team, it’s easy to remove dangerous and unsightly trees from your residential or commercial property. We arrive with all of the equipment we need to uproot trees of all sizes. Don’t wait until a sickly tree damages your property. Instead, reach out to our team to get your free estimate, which will help you determine whether removal is the best course of action for your tree. Not all trees need to be removed when they are damaged or become diseased; with help from a skilled tree removal contractor, though, it’s easy to plan your next steps.
Get A Free Estimate
When Should you get a tree removed?
If your tree has issues, you need to contact Sanford Tree Services for tree removal quickly. We’ll quickly and efficiently get rid of the tree before it causes any damage to you or your property. Once we remove the tree, you can also have us remove the stump with our stump grinding service. We’ll grind the stump down so that your landscape isn’t affected in any way.
If you notice any of the following below, it’s likely time to get an estimate for professional tree removal:
- Tree damage: If your tree is hit by a vehicle or suffers storm damage of any kind, and it’s over 50 percent damaged, you should consider tree removal.
- Trunk issues: The trunk is the only support your tree has, so damage to the trunk is even more dangerous than other damage. If you notice vertical cracks, old wounds, or fungus, you may have internal decay. Contact us for removal if you notice this trunk damage.
- Dead branches: If your tree has dead branches (more than 25 percent), you should consider tree removal. If the branches are dead on one side of the tree, your tree may have root issues, which also calls for removal.
- Bad placement: If your tree is under power lines or too close to your home, you should think about removal.
- Tree lean: If your tree is no longer vertical, the trunk could be breaking or the roots may be weakening. Contact us for removal services quickly.
The Following Discounts
- Active & Retired
- 60+ Years old
- Any Service Over $375
Check Out the Reviews
from our Happy Customers
“Sanford’s tree service was awesome. I had the most effortless experience on getting 4 trees removed out of my backyard and another 2 trimmed. These guys were nice, professional, and affordable! I will definitely use them again going forward! Thank you for doing it right the first time! ”
“The team that did my job in Fernandina Beach were like tree ninjas. They just automatically knew who was doing what step next. That’s always a sign of quality workmanship and the proof is in the results. Exactly what I asked for. I highly recommend.”
“This company is top-notch in my book. They have been doing a commercial property for me for several years as well as my personal property. They do a fantastic job and always show up on time. Anytime I have an emergency they come right out and help.”